Monday, June 05, 2006

Basketball Dynasties

First and foremost much props to Slish and JoJo for introducing me to the world of blogging. In my first blog I want to say how happy that I am for Shaq for going to the finals w/out Kobe 'Prima Donna' Bryant. I'm also happy for Zo and Gary Payton. I love the fact that Avery Johnson has gone to the finals as well...this time as a coach. It will be the beginning of more appearences to come for him. Having said all of that I want Shaq and company to win because he deserves it. Shaq is a team player and always has been. Kobe however will never win another ring in his career unless he can stop being so self indulgent and share not only the ball but the spot light as well. Again much thanks to Slish and JoJo for putting me on. Will be in touch. The Freelancer.

4 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger La Belleza said...

I am glad you are a part of the game! Now write some ShYt!

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Now blog Nucca.No holding back!!! go and check my page out and get a taste of what the masses are chatting about...Holla

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger ChezNiki said...

Luuuv the Heat!
Luved Pat Riley from all the way back in NYC. Luv Shaq without Kobe, Duane Wade is phenom, Jason Williams-still hot, 'Zo is my Fourth BabyDaddy (after Big Papi, Albert Pujois and Lawyer Milloy), but he need to sit his ol' ass down before his kidney fall out or something. Cant wait till they go back home to Miami and put a hurting on the Mavs.
Welcome to Crazy(blogger)World
Peace.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger The Freelancer said...

Chezniki you are a riot. Agree with everything you said except the baby daddy stuff...still looking for my first baby momma:-) One! The freelancer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home